[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:34:41 UTC 2013

I dont want to resume on this. Just 1 more question and i will give up.
I read https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14116 and i am happier now
but i see their solution:

we're moving pro features and code to a plugin that users will get access
> to when they are members..

They are still trying to bend rules with limiting usage on a different way
(plugin way). What will happen when they move to plugin?
That plugin still cant be GPL and isnt theme author's all publicly selling
products need to be GPL?

Thanks a lot again for everyone that join to conversation.