[theme-reviewers] WordPress Themes Download Statistics Counter

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Sep 14 04:36:49 UTC 2013

Won't work. Don't bother.

I'm not giving details because this falls under spam prevention. We count
in the way we count, and that is that. Updates do count, somewhat.

When I have more useful and accurate stats, we'll find a way to present
them in a useful manner. Until then, sorry, but I'm not going to help
people try to influence and spam our systems.

Apologies for the terseness and typos, sent from my phone.