[theme-reviewers] Is SMOF framework allowed?

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Thu Sep 5 17:20:15 UTC 2013

Totally agree! The theme should still look like a theme when
activated. I'd suggest that you have clear documentation so users know
they can change options from the theme options page. Make it super
clear.

So would I be right in assuming that SMOF is allowed then? I'll submit
my theme next week and can completely strip it out if SMOF is not
allowed, but didn't want to as I thought it would be cool to give a
premium level theme for free.

Afzaal