[theme-reviewers] License free?

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Tue Sep 3 21:35:46 UTC 2013

I see questions about this license and that license from time to time,
but what about a resource the author declares 'license free'? Can that
be presumed to equal CC0, and thus be GPL compatible?

"All resources found on this website are created byAmit Jakhu
<http://www.amitjakhu.com/>and they are 100% free to use anywhere you
like. I will always use my own photos & etc to make the resources
completely reusable. My intention is to give you a close look at how to
create & build something & have it entirely open for you. I hope to see
some great learning from everyone."