[theme-reviewers] Providing commercial non-GPL themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Sep 3 11:38:32 UTC 2013

Anyone who hosts a Theme in the official Theme directory must not be
affiliated in any way with non-GPL-compatible Themes. This is not WPTRT
Guidelines, but rather WPORG policy:
http://wordpress.org/themes/about/

"Themes from sites that support non-GPL (or compatible) themes or violate
the WordPress community guidelines themes will not be approved."