[theme-reviewers] wp_mav_menu using bootstrap

Konrad Sroka konrads at themekraft.com
Tue Sep 3 05:39:26 UTC 2013

Hey Priyanshu,

we just built a WordPress Starter Theme based on Twitter Bootstrap 3.0 and
Underscores (_s).

And it aligns 100% with the WordPress Theme Review Guidelines. (please
correct me anyone if I should be wrong)

Maybe you can find some inspiration in our nav walker or other stuff ;-)

Project @ Github: https://github.com/Themekraft/_tk

Cheers, Konrad

On 3 September 2013 06:26, priyanshu mittal <priyanshu.mittal at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey I am using bootstrap for my next theme and getting some problems with
> menu which is, wp_page_menu is not supporting bootstrap nav walker
>
> wp_nav_menu is working fine but when there is no custom menu or location
> than in that case the default fallback must work which is wp_page_menu,
> because i want to maintain responsiveness with the page links as well
>

> Any suggestions?

i.A. Konrad Sroka

Themekraft  UG haftungsbeschränkt
Beautiful Themes and Plugins for WordPress and BuddyPress

web - http://themekraft.com
mail - konrads at themekraft.com

Höhenstrasse 55
D-40227 Düsseldorf
Germany

HRB 66772, Gerichtsstand Düsseldorf, deutsches Recht
Geschäftsführung / Managing Director: Sven Lehnert
USt-ID: DE282376267