[theme-reviewers] theme live not showing on repo

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 24 19:18:11 UTC 2013

There were some database issues with the site yesterday that may have
stopped some themes from being properly pushed even though they were
marked as live.

I've manually pushed the correct version for this theme. You may get a
few emails about it. Sorry about the dupes.

If any others crop up, please let us know so we can push them by hand.

-Otto