[theme-reviewers] Wordpress theme Alhena Lite

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 16 19:10:48 UTC 2013

The new AuthorURI links to your commercial Theme site, so the original
issue remains.

As mentioned in-ticket, the license for Isotope is NOT GPL-compatible,
because it includes use restrictions.

What is the license for Revolution Slider? If granted to you under license
terms different from the normal license, where is your license documented?
Verbal "permission" is not sufficient without some form of documentation,
because end users can't take that verbal "permission" with them.