[theme-reviewers] DMS Update.

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Tue Oct 15 00:11:48 UTC 2013

I would not fabricate and say that "most of the community" agreed with that.

But you are 100% right, there is not much to say, all was truly exhausted.

Admins are no longer making any decisions about DMS, from what I recall
this matter was taken directly to WPORG and they are the ones who will be
discussing the license situation :)

With that said all we can do is to wait. Sky will not fall on our heads.