[theme-reviewers] Reviewing theme documentation

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Sun Oct 13 20:33:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently reviewing a theme and am performing the Theme Template
Files check. Can someone please point me towards what I should be
looking for when checking the theme documentation for this. Is there a
good example I can look at?

Additionally, the theme doesn't come with a documentation file in the
folder. However the theme author has provided information about the
theme at the Theme URL. Would this be sufficient for required
documentation?

Ticket ID: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14753

Thanks!

Afzaal