[theme-reviewers] Reviewing theme with readability issues

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sun Oct 13 08:47:57 UTC 2013

I am reviewing a theme which is nearly perfect. But, it has one issue. The link color on the site(sidebars,post-content) is too bright and the default background is also bright. So, it hits you in the eye too much and a little difficult to read. But, it is possible to read it. Should i ask the author to work on this issue?
Another thing I would like to know is? As theme reviewers are we only supposed to review themes on the basis of unit test and code check? Because, there can be themes which will pass all the tests and have perfect code-base, but will have ugly design and looks. What to do in those cases?
Thank you.