[theme-reviewers] Guidelines: Plugin Territory - Asking the user to install plugins?

Daniel danielx386 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 00:07:19 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Can a reviewer please tell me how you would go about a case where a
theme provide one click options to install a set of plugins? It not
forcing me to do so but one place it says "Install Required Plugins"

Also where should I look to check on "Commercial versions of free
Themes (i.e. “freemium” or “up-sell” Themes) are required to be
released under GPL-compatible licenses"?

Theme in question: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14735#comment:4

Thank-you :)

Regards,
Daniel Fenn