[theme-reviewers] Order of reviews?

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Fri Oct 11 20:54:05 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I submitted my theme 4 days ago and appreciate that everyone here is a
volunteer so am happy to wait for a review. However, why is it that
themes which have been submitted after mine are being reviewed before
mine is?

Are themes reviewed in order of submission or there another criteria?
This is my first submission so am still getting used to the processes.

The theme "Simple and Clean - 1.0.0" was submitted less than an hour
ago and is already being reviewed by rohiting.

Thanks everyone for helping me better understand the review process,

Afzaal