[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 01:20:24 UTC 2013

@srikanth- You are correct.

Still that's tricky marketing. It says both restricted used and GPL. I
realized you were right by visiting a page linked from a page linked in the
license details on that page.

@Otto's point the whole time, which I agree with, has been that we're
talking about tricky wording. I don't buy from themeforest and I wouldn't
buy from Pagelines, but I don't think their tricky language violates the
GPL.