[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Oct 10 00:17:31 UTC 2013

Sorry, I haven't seen the evidence of this before.  That's all new to
me.  There's been a lot of posts.  It should be easy to understand that
maybe I've missed something through all of the discussion.  Can you (or
anyone) please share where, in their terms or wherever, this information
is coming from (the information where you're not allowed to copy,
modify, or distribute the code)?

I don't need anything more than that.  I don't even care that much about
this discussion.  I'm just interested in seeing the answer to my question.

Thanks