[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Oct 9 23:26:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Bryan Hadaway <bhadaway at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just so you understand what you're saying, you're disagreeing with the GNU
> itself about the point of the GPL and user freedoms it protects.

I'm not sure you replied correctly here, or who you're replying to
since you quoted me lower in your response.

But to be absolutely clear, I agree fully with GNU on this topic, and
also, they appear to agree with me from my reading of their response.
You appear to be misinterpreting all messages sent to you in a way
that I honestly do not understand.

If I could somehow correct your viewpoint to understand the actual
nature of things, I would do so. I do not understand your
misinterpretation here. I do not understand your misguided viewpoints.
So I cannot help you to correct your vision of things here.