[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

manish gori manish_gori at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:17:09 UTC 2013

Since I am not a lawyer, I don't understand lot of things said. And I would admit I don't have knowledge or capacity to understand this things.
One thing written:
Their “service” is not just a support either since it uses software and an API to limit usage and features to sell variably priced non-GPL compatible usage licenses.
It uses API, please check this article suggested by chip:http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/37011/how-do-i-protect-my-premium-wordpress-app-theme-from-copying
Both the things may be DIFFERENT, as I said I don't understand this much, but I thought, of just mentioning it. Apologies if it doesn't make any sense.