[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Wed Oct 9 10:51:18 UTC 2013

My friend you are twisting it. The way I look at it is this:

Theme reviewers clearly understand the WordPress standards better than
most, which is why they are able to take on the position of
responsibility as a Theme reviewer. So is it not safe to assume that
any themes produced by a Theme reviewer is likely to comply with
WordPress standards to (potentially) a higher degree of accuracy than
a non-reviewer, and as such be a good ambassador for what WordPress
Themes are capable of? This being the case, I think it's only right
that these themes be chosen for promotion to visitors to
WordPress.org. Hopefully by doing so new visitors will use the themes
and continue to do so, which may result in that visitor one day
returning and becoming a reviewer themselves. Thereby continuing the
growth of WordPress.

This is simply my view.