[theme-reviewers] Is it mandatory to support dropdown navigation in our theme?

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Thu Oct 3 19:54:45 UTC 2013

Actually, my theme was assigned to a trainee reviewer. And it was wrongly rejected(due to absense of dropdown menus), which I don't mind at all, because beginners do make mistakes.
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14643

It is requested, that any admin should look into it,  and re-assign to someone else.
Thank you very much.