[theme-reviewers] Asking users to review the theme

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:42:44 UTC 2013

That'd be the safest approach i guess, will go with that instead of a
notice box. Which of course can be opted out.
I just personally thought a one-time notice would be better instead of a
permanent link, but from your comments i figured it might be more annoying
for some.
Thank you for your comments.