[theme-reviewers] Theme with minimum templates

Manas Usharia manas at techacadium.com
Sun Nov 17 14:32:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am planning on a WordPress theme based on only index.php. The other
templates such as category.php, single.php, page.php etc will not be needed
as index.php will handle that. Is that acceptable?

Another question..
My theme is based on a slider and therefore some of the plugins using
floating social icons, contact forms might not work well.  Pagination
plugins will also not work. However, given the aesthetics of the theme,
much of that is not required. Will such a theme be acceptable? Are there
some plugins that I must test with the theme before uploading to wordpress?

Thanks
Manas