[theme-reviewers] About Bootstrap Theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:57:50 UTC 2013

Make sure the theme limitations are documented correctly (for example, in a
readme.txt file) and the issue with menu support should be fine. The second
point, there is no requirement for how the menu itself activates the
drop-dwon functionality as far as code implement goes.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.