[theme-reviewers] Related Post

Stuart Wider stuartwider at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:35:33 UTC 2013

Post info could be presented in a myriad of ways... Recents posts being
just one way.
Recent posts would be just a case of formatting regular post information
based on the tags or categories assigned.
Surely a theme should be free to output regular post information in
whatever format the theme design requires.