[theme-reviewers] GPL Screenshots

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Nov 13 06:00:59 UTC 2013

I'm inclined to believe that this falls under fair use based on the few
court rulings I've read about similar issues.  I don't care what we
decide though.  If we're putting a stop screenshots like this, then the
theme unit test data must be revised to include images and other media
that are licensed under the GPL.  I know many people, myself included,
have screenshots that include theme unit test data.