[theme-reviewers] Possible theme copycat

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sat Nov 9 19:15:54 UTC 2013

I haven't given the theme a full review, but with a quick scan of
various files, I don't see any code that looks the same.  If you know of
any custom code copied from your theme that doesn't have the proper
copyright notices, that might be grounds for suspension.

Otherwise, I'm not seeing anything out of line.