[theme-reviewers] Is it neccessary to style the .sticky class?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Nov 9 02:22:50 UTC 2013

I would say that it is required to style it, but not necessarily to style
it differently. A blank declaration would pass theme check, I expect.

The main thing is to show that you're not ignoring the core classes that
WordPress automatically adds to posts. So many themes forget these base
classes and then cause user confusion from the differences.

Just my opinion though. Others may disagree. :-)

Apologies for the terseness and typos, sent from my phone.