[theme-reviewers] Assign ticket and few questions

Stanko Metodiev stanko at metodiew.com
Sun Nov 3 00:35:02 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm helping to a friend with reviewing one theme and I left few comments in
tickets. Could you somebody of the admins assigned ticket to me?
Ticket: https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15010
Username: metodiew

Also I have few question:
In functions.php I noticed function called "sblog_pagenavi" which makes
page navigation, but I'm not sure if this is ok or belong to plugin
territory?

Also, what is the approach (besides patience) with an author who obviously
doesn't read / fix all the errors in the previous ticket? :)

All the best,
--
Stanko Metodiev,
WordPress Developer