[theme-reviewers] Theme name for a TwentyThirteen child theme

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Sat May 25 21:12:52 UTC 2013

Hello team,

Looking for a bit of advice here......

I'm in the process of creating a child theme for the TwentyThirteen for release when WP3.6 comes out - but I'm a bit stuck on the name as am not sure the one I have in mind will be acceptable for the repository.

The idea behind this child theme is not to change the original all that much - just some minor CSS tweaks, inclusion of Bootstrap and some features I feel are missing or could enhance user experience. Features like a Bootstrap slider, option to hide the header, option to switch to excerpt format  and an option to switch to a boxed look instead of the full width look (all without editing any files) just to name a few.

So Q1 is.....are those changes enough for the theme to be consider for inclusion?
and Q2....the name dilemma :-$ - the name(s) I have in mind are StrapThirteen (or WPStrapThirteen). Is this OK or am I pushing my luck?

Look forward to your feedback,
Zulf