[theme-reviewers] Admin Panel Frameworks and "Unique Callback Slugs"

Devin Price devin at wptheming.com
Fri May 24 15:11:19 UTC 2013

Hi Abhik.  The Options Framework saves two sets of options.

1)  One is for the framework itself, so that it knows which option set
the theme uses, which version it is, etc.  You could customize the
framework to change this if you like, but it would create extra work to
keep the framework in sync as new versions come out.

2)  The other option is where the actual theme options are stored.
These are saved as the theme name itself in the options table (by
default), though you can easily customize this to be whatever you like.
You can see in my latest theme I manually set this to be "visual-theme"
in options.php:
https://github.com/devinsays/visual/blob/master/inc/options.php

Devin Price
WP Theming Inc. <http://www.wptheming.com>