[theme-reviewers] Admin Panel Frameworks and "Unique Callback Slugs"

Abhik Biswas abhik at itsabhik.com
Fri May 24 08:15:39 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am thinking to use "Options Framework" in my themes to manage the control
panel.
Those Frameworks uses their own slugs in callback and I am sure using such
frameworks are allowed.

However, am I allowed to use a third slug in callback to retrieve the
options value?

For example,
My theme has 'themeslug_' prefix, Options Framework has 'optionsframework_'
prefix in callback names and I want to use another unique prefix (like
'abhiksprefix_') to retrieve the options value.

Is that allowed?