[theme-reviewers] Proposed criteria change for Commercially Supported GPL Themes page

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sat May 18 07:42:16 UTC 2013

I'm not taking it personally at all (I learned that one years ago), this
isn't even real life. We're talking about software (1s and 0s) in
cyberspace where most people don't even use their real name. And even among
those of us that use our real name it's still our online/business/pseudo
persona to some degree. I don't know you and you don't know me, it would be
ridiculous to take it personally.

I just call it like I see it and with the information you're now providing,
it all makes a bit more sense indeed. I 100% guarantee that others were
accepted that only had one theme (otherwise I wouldn't have been pushing
the issue) which you've just now acknowledged anyways. Thank you, that's
all I needed to know from the very beginning of this issue.

I could check and see if those same theme shops are still listed, but I'd
rather not oust anyone that managed to get on the list which would end in
their immediate removal. I feel that would be in poor taste. I want to be
apart of the community, not competing with it, respectively. You've already
acknowledged that some shops accidentally made the list that really
shouldn't have and we can leave it at that.

Clearly, the overall point is that you'll be refining the process as a
whole and I'm onboard with that, so whoever should be removed will and
those that should be accepted will. That is now, that my questions have
been answered and the situation explained to me correctly.

I appreciate you taking the time. I'll happily resubmit when the time comes
and if I'm still not accepted, oh well, I'll just let it go, it's not worth
the effort of giving it any further thought after that.

Thanks, Bryan