[theme-reviewers] Pages: date/time stamp should not be displayed?!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu May 16 16:52:58 UTC 2013

I think, with respect to Static Pages, "static" also refers to "not
time-dependent". Time is irrelevant to the Static Page and its content.

Consider a static-content HTML site converted to WordPress - such as what
people refer to when using that heinous, cringe-worthy phrase, "using
WordPress as a CMS" - that static content exists outside of any sort of
time reference. Publish date is irrelevant for Static Page content.