[theme-reviewers] Clarification on non-GPL themes on Author/ThemeURI

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:21:18 UTC 2013

A theme I am reviewing has several themes for sale on the page linked via
author/theme URI, as well as the credit links in the footer and theme
options, that seem to not be GPL licensed. For example:
http://mythem.es/my-way

The full version fo the theme is for sale on this page and their is a link
to a free version of this theme. The free version link is prefaced with
this text "You can download free version of this item with GPL 2
license<http://test.mythem.es/beta/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/license.zip>.
This package is a simplified version." This implies that the paid version
is not GPL, but I can't be sure. If they are selling nonGPL themes on this
page is that an issue, and if so how should I confirm they really are non
GPL?