[theme-reviewers] Warning notice in uploaded theme.

Takashi Irie takashi at automattic.com
Thu May 2 02:46:18 UTC 2013

Hi all,

A warning notice (Hidden Files or Folders found) found in uploaded theme: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12289

Since this theme uploaded just recently,  I figured I should notify you guys about this because of the note on Chip's site:
"... (Note: for any Theme uploaded since late March 2011, Theme  Check should return no such notices, as they should all be caught by the Theme uploader script. If you notice any, please email the Theme-Reviewers mail list, and indicate what notices you observed.)"

Should I just note it to the ticket and mark is as NOT-APPROVED? Please advice.

Thanks,
Takashi