[theme-reviewers] Envato to allow 100% GPL themes

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 19:07:00 UTC 2013

Looks like GPL is allowed on themeforest
http://themeforest.net/item/canvas/3883812?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=woothemes

Is it okay to sell a theme with GPL license (which doesn't have a lite
version hosted on WP directory) on themeforest? If need be from a
completely different website.