[theme-reviewers] Menu Depth

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Mar 21 12:31:13 UTC 2013

Nav Menu depth is a design decision. If a Theme's design only accommodates
menu nesting of a particular depth, that's fine; however, since the general
expectation for primary navigation menus seems to be that they should
accommodate a depth of 3, Themes that accommodate fewer levels of nesting
need to document the limitation in the Theme documentation.

It is recommended that the Theme document the menu depth for all nav menus.