[theme-reviewers] Question about implementation of theme hooks / template tags system

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Tue Mar 19 06:47:42 UTC 2013

Hi amdhas,

To keep the discussion of this subject on-topic I have written in the ticket you have linked my personal opinions about the way your theme was built. You can take a look and state your feedback and other reviewers may join the discussion if they want to. Please let's keep the discussion in this email subject about the theme I'm developing because I don't want the line of discussion to become confused between the two themes.

Thank you,
Daniel