[theme-reviewers] Push live?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 12 22:38:10 UTC 2013

No worries, I just find it mildly annoying to see these requests on
the list all the time. I try to get to it once a week, just to back up
the existing admins, but we've all got other things to do too. :)

I've gone through and done a full admin sync for the theme directory,
so everything should be up-to-the-minute right now.

-Otto