[theme-reviewers] New version of Theme Unit Test

Jatin Hariani jtnh321 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:02:11 UTC 2013

I just downloaded the new unit test and imported on my local development
machine.
I noticed that the readability test was missing. Has it really been deleted
or is it just some error?
Also, could we please have it back in future versions? It was really useful
to check HTML/CSS validity. ( I remember someone recommending use of
readability test for that purpose in this mailing list).

-Jatin