[theme-reviewers] Drop-in code library and public namespace

Slobodan Manic slobodan.manic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:19:04 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who chimed in.

I will definitely add notes on theme's usage of Customizer Boilerplate
before submitting the updated version.

Also, it's only function prefixes that are different and relevant. There's
also an array of sample options in this file in Customizer
Boilerplate<https://github.com/slobodan/WordPress-Theme-Customizer-Boilerplate/blob/master/customizer-boilerplate/options.php>,
"using" 'my_theme_textdomain' translation string, but those are just sample
options and are not meant to be translated, but simply overwriten in themes
function.php file.

---

Slobodan Manic
WordPress developer at *ThematoSoup* <http://thematosoup.com/>