[theme-reviewers] Is my theme correctly submitted?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 1 19:30:45 UTC 2013

Then I would say that the upload probably did not succeed. On a successful
upload, you will see a "success" response from the uploader, and you should
also receive an email indicating that a ticket has been created in
Theme-Trac for your Theme. Try to upload again, and note the response from
the uploader.