[theme-reviewers] Envato to allow 100% GPL themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 1 03:22:46 UTC 2013

I'm going to go ahead and say that, once the 100% GPL license is available,
Theme developers who use that license option for all their
ThemeForest-hosted Themes/Plugins would be welcome to advertise those
ThemeForest-hosted Themes/Plugins.

(Consider that an official statement, unless/until it is superseded by
someone above the pay grade of the WPTRT.)