[theme-reviewers] Question about removing default widgets

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 03:03:41 UTC 2013

Two clarifying questions:

1) Do the upgraded widgets need to work automatically? Ie if I ad the
archive widget while using twentytwelve and switch to the theme I'm
reviewing, which has a custom archive widget, is it OK that I no longer
have the archive widget in my sidebar and I have to ad the custom one?
2) Do all widgets that are reregistered need to be removed?