[theme-reviewers] Remove Debug Bar from recommended plugins

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Jun 29 23:41:17 UTC 2013

Imagine the following scenario:

You review a theme, it looks okay. You send it to person X who deploys it
on a live server which happens to have WP_DEBUG as true (as all of the site
content is working fine so fine, plugins, content and previous theme so no
issues noticed until now).

It would spit all errors on the front screen as the plugin is hiding them
all.

How would that be useful?

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net