[theme-reviewers] Formal Request for Change of Methodology.

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Jun 26 21:56:59 UTC 2013

Thanks!  .. sadly no, it's not that simple; there are still roughly 25k'ish
users out there (that can be counted with services like Comic
Rocket+backlinks+etc) that still haven't migrated to Comic Easel - which
only counts to a modest (/grin) 150ish sites using it right now.

It's rather unfortunate that I have to point people to the github to
download the updated ComicPress that keeps it compatible with the recent
releases of WordPress. - even then, I have seen some version 1.6's out there
of ComicPress running wordpress 2.0 something's heh.