[theme-reviewers] can you push activetab theme to live?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jun 25 21:24:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Emil Uzelac <emil at uzelac.me> wrote:
> I did push this live as soon as the ticket was reviewed. Why the ticket
> didn't go live, don't really know, maybe @nacin or @Otto can fill us in :)

I believe there is a bug in the go-live script that is missing
specific cases, but I haven't narrowed the problem down enough to be
able to sort it out yet.

Please email me about specific examples of themes that don't actually
get pushed even though they're marked as "live". I'm looking for
commonalities between them. The script mostly works, it's some
edge-case thing here.