[theme-reviewers] Could you please tell me what is the status of my theme

Mikhail Tuknov infatex at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:19:29 UTC 2013

Could you please take a look at this ticket
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12153

I uploaded the theme a two months ago. The reviewer "esmi" reviewed the
theme and found some errors. He posted some suggestions to improve the
theme and then closed the ticket. I replied to the ticket with couple of
questions, but never received any response. Then, i updated the theme
with required suggestions and uploaded it to the existing "CLOSED"
ticket. Now i don't understand what is going on with the ticket. Should
i simply wait or should i open a new ticket?

Please respond!

Mikhail

--
Mikhail Tuknov
Internet Marketing Consultant
tuknov at gmail.com

Is your website listed in the major search engines? We can provide you high placement in Google, Yandex, Yahoo! and Bing. Be easily found and contacted first!

The one who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones!