[theme-reviewers] Fwd: Plugin territory

devcorn wp at devcorn.com
Mon Jun 17 17:03:52 UTC 2013

hi,

I was reviewing one theme and it has so many.. many things which comes
under plugin territory  shortcodes, SEO, download/upload... etc

But the theme was previously approved, actually always approved... so I
don't know what should I do with it. I don't want to disappoint the author
, I can approve it with note to fix all these stuff in next version, but to
my surprise. I downloaded and test old version and they had all of it.. so
I don't know if I missed something as I joined WTRT last week only.

Thanks
Ash