[theme-reviewers] First time Review

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jun 15 04:18:28 UTC 2013

This is the third different thread you've asked this same question in. It
will be easier to ensure that your question gets answered satisfactorily if
you keep it to a single email thread. We're here to help, and to answer
questions, but asking and answering the same question three times isn't the
most efficient use of your time or ours. :)