[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #12910: THEME: Book Lite - 112

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:19:44 UTC 2013

Hi Otto,

I sent an email earlier too but I guess no one read it. I see the Login
link but when I login, it doesn't seem to be logged in.. still says Login.
At one point, it successfully logged in and I was able to comment on this
ticket: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12856. After that, I
haven't been able to login/comment.

The Trac (Theme Reviews) link goes to http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ for
me after I try loggin in where it clearly says I am logged in as nhuja and
I see core tickets instead of probably theme review tickets ?

Thanks,
Chandra

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Chandra Maharzan <maharzan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I can't even post in my own theme ticket... Jesuz, please fix the login
> > issue!! This is my theme FYI.
>
> We are not aware of any login issues. Logins on the trac appear to be
> working properly to me.
>
> -Otto

cmans